Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Book Report: Marley & Me by John Grogan


This book is a must read for everyone who owns a dog. Actually, for anyone who owns a pet, has ever owned a pet, or knows someone who owns a pet. Grogan tells his life story through the true antics of his dog, "life and love with the world's worst dog".
Yes, this book explains a lot. It makes you love the world's worst dog, and you never question why Grogan loves this dog. And I love Grogan's ability to make you laugh and cry on the same page.
I started reading this book thinking, no way he could own the world's worst dog, because we do!!
We have the dog who ate a hole in the drywall in the bathroom. She has single-handedly destroyed more comforters than I can remember. She ate her muzzle. She barks and growls and scares the bejeezes out of people. She eats the living room rugs, gets into the trash and acts like she's starving to death whenever company comes. She has peed on the floor, on my pillow and on my foot.
But she's still my baby.

Janka, who is now not the world's worst dog.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are too funny!

 
Site Meter